Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Circulation Information
I'm offering book pickups and accepting returns Wednesdays from 11am-2pm at SHHS.
How this works:
- You can request holds on books anytime using our online catalog! If you're looking at the catalog on your phone, use this link. (If prompted: the library's name is lyman library, and there's no password.) The video on the right shows you how to place hold requests using the catalog.
- Not sure what you want to read? Fill out as much of this form as you can! I'll set aside a few books that'll hopefully appeal to you. I'm also happy to discuss reading suggestions further over email or Zoom if you prefer.
- Requests made by or on Wednesday will be ready; any requests made after then will be ready the following week.
- If you'd like someone else to pick up your books for you, you must let me know who that person is in advance. If transportation is an issue, contact me, and we can make other arrangements. Anyone picking up books must wear a face mask.
- If you're in person, email me about scheduling a time to pick your books anytime during the school day! At this time, you can't browse the stacks.
- You have a loan period of two weeks. Email me if you'd like to renew anything.
- In accordance with safety guidelines, returns will be quarantined for six days before going back into the collection.
If you have questions about any of this, don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com - and I hope to see you on Wednesdays!
- Ms. Pronovost
How to Request Library Books
This screencast walks you through requesting books using our online catalog! (Watching in full screen mode - by clicking the square-like icon on the bottom right once the video starts - is recommended.)